Chocolate Nut Fudge
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream (Can be purchased here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com)
- 2 Large Pastured Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Organic Raw Chocolate (Can substitute with whatever cocoa you have on hand if necessary)
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional!)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans (I personally used Pecans)
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees (300 for convection oven). Grease an 8×8 Pan. I used Spray Olive Oil.
2. In a large bowl measure out all ingredients and mix until combined. My Coconut Cream was very lumpy and because I chose to mix by hand small lumps were still present in the batter. If you wish everything to be fully mixed definitely use a mixer. We personally like the little tiny chunks of the pure coconut cream in the brownies. Added nice moist texture. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 20-25 minutes. Try not to over bake; the top will be slightly crispy and the middle is fudgey and *very* moist.
Allow brownies to cool in pan before attempting to cut. These are incredibly tender and fudge like. Slice into small bars and enjoy!