Our kids have been sick over the past week. Because of that I’ve had them on a strict no treats diet to help their bodies fight it off better. They are almost totally better now so last night I decided to make them a treat!
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies: Grain and Dairy Free
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Raw Almond Butter
- 2 Free range eggs
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey OR French Vanilla Liquid Stevia to taste.
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut Flour (leave out if you use Stevia instead of honey)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Dried, unsweetened Coconut Chips. Can substitute with Flakes
- Small bag of gluten free mini chocolate chips (Optional!)
- Optional: 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
Pre-heat oven to 350. Mash Bananas up until smooth. Add Almond butter and mix until well blended. Add Eggs, honey (or Stevia) and Vanilla. Add Baking Soda, Coconut Flour, Cinnamon and Sea Salt. Mix well. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed. Add chocolate chips and Coconut Chips. Mix well. Prepare baking pans with Parchment paper. Pour dough onto paper using 1/4 cup measuring cup. Cookies will expand while baking so leave plenty of room. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool before lifting off of the pan. If you can’t wait, scrape it off with a spoon and enjoy with raw milk.